The Adventure That Is Our Life

The Adventure That Is Our Life

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

$5 Dinner Mom Cookbook Give Away...

I got this link from my friend Ashely M.

Over at $5 Dinners, Erin Chase is giving away 10 copies (!) of her new book every day for two weeks. Her book has over 200 recipes where every meal is made for five dollars or less. What!?!

I don't know about you, but I cook every night... 3 times a day if you count feeding myself and Ava. I was never a coupon clipper, but I've started doing it more recently, and now I am giddy when I find a good coupon. I've even started planning our weekly menu around my coupons. But sometimes there aren't good deals, and so I'm up for any type of idea that will help me keep our grocery bill down. This book seems to be a great answer.

Check out $5 Dinners and enter to win. Let's hope one of us wins!

Thanks Ashley!

No comments: