We've been having a lot of fun at our house watching the "kids" play in their new, but used, toy. The cube was passed down from our cousin Amanda. Her cat Emma got a new play gym for Christmas (looks just the same but is two levels, and has a kitty hammock on the side). Anyway, since Emma didn't need this one, Amanda thought Ashley and Ace might like it. We both assumed that it would be in shreds in a matter of days, but lo and behold, they LOVE it!
I really wish we would have taken a video of them playing in it to show you, its hilarious.
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
HAHA...that is too funny!! I am glad they like it! :) It was good seeing you two, hopefully it won't be forever before I see you again! Love ya!
Post a Comment