The Adventure That Is Our Life

The Adventure That Is Our Life

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

the last month in pictures...

I decided to skip my shower this morning and upload as many pictures as I could while Ava was taking a nap (don't worry I'll get a shower later!)... well, Ava just woke up and so this is the best I could do. Enjoy!
peek-a-boo

Mommy and Ava


best friends


Ava and her best friend Hali




Ava and Aunt Kristi



Daddy can always make me laugh





my Ducky... I lost him on a trip to Walmart...oh so sad


*Superstar*


I love trying to be like Daddy


its a carrot, its good for me right?





I found new ways to have fun

all dressed up for Easter, but no smile

our Easter photo by Tanisha






can you see my new teeth, I have 6 now!


I'm ready to go shopping Mom!
(right before our trip to the outlets)



we had some sicky days....finally feeling better now.







rolling around






what is this stuff?






not too sure about the grass

this is what Ava did while we washed cars last Saturday


yummy pickle

the bloomers say it all!


I'm trying to move...



4 comments:

SA said...

It's amazing how much she's grown, Sarah. She's beautiful!

Ash said...

GREAT piccies! thanks for sharing!

young wife&mom said...

love the pictures. thanks for skipping your shower! ha.
she is such a good mix of both of you.

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet face. I enjoy watching her grow! I'll be sure to pass the bday wishes onto Scotty. :) And, of course you can add us to your blog roll. We'd love to add you guys too, if ok!