or maybe he's a runner like his Daddy. I just don't know. But one thing is for sure, we have one active baby on our hands.
I had another doctor's appointment today and Dr. Perryman said the baby was all over the place. While he was checking the heartbeat the baby was moving all over and kicking which caused small thumps every few seconds. Dr. Perryman, like Dr. Whect, had to keep moving around to keep the heartbeat in range so he could get the rate. It's dropped a little, but we're still high at 152. Other good news, I'm measuring (my belly) right on track and my weight is still good - and on the rise, plus I'm feeling some of the kicks/movements Baby B is making.
Yesterday my Mom called and told me there was a "magic crystals" test I had to try. The mom of an old friend of mine caught my Mom at work and told her about this test that would tell us if we were having a boy or girl. Being crazy enough to see what would happen, I tried it (don't worry I didn't have to drink anything or do something crazy). Apparently it has never been wrong, turning brown for a girl and blue green for a boy. We'll find out soon if it was correct, but if it was Nathan will be very happy. The magic crystals turned blue green (BOY)...and smelled horrible, I mean really horrible. I had to do the test outside, and even then I had my hand over my mouth and came inside and watched the reaction with the glass doors closed. To test it again, I just might have to get someone I know who is having a girl or boy to try it.
Needless to say, Baby B is doing well and growing strong. Hopefully we'll have another update for you soon.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment